Where would we be without our members? Nowhere! Thanks to everyone for staying the course and helping to fund the written and spoken word in Lane County.
By joining the Lane Literary Guild, you will be supporting:
- our local community of writers
- events that showcase regional authors, including the Windfall Series
- the diverse literary arts of Lane County, through LLG’s sponsorship
For writers, other benefits include:
- workshops/critique groups
- information on literary events
- website links to local, regional and national writing contests, organizations and publications
How to Join or Renew
Membership in the Lane Literary Guild is open to anyone. Annual membership dues are payable in January of each year. $25 for individuals, $35 for families, $15 for low-income, and $50+ for angels.
Carl Watkins at email@example.com.
Mail checks to:
Lane Literary Guild
PO Box 11035
Eugene, OR 97440
Or attend one of the Windfall readings at the Eugene library; membership forms are always available on the back table!
The Guild relies on membership to keep it going. Thanks to everyone for the
Guild Resumes Library Donations
The Guild has resumed buying one of each of the books offered for sale by Windfall authors. These books are donated to the Eugene library so that patrons can take the Windfall authors’ work home with them. This practice was begun in 2004 but was discontinued because the expense was taking its toll on the Guild’s bank balance. If you would like to support this and other actions to support the written and spoken word in Lane County, please consider joining or renewing your membership.